Saturday, April 17, 2010

hello beatiful people ;) (for the girls... ><)

Todayy !!! was a abnormal day ... LOL

chink school....blah blah blah

When to the thingoo, & "Was" going to perform at ipswich or seomwhere but there wasnt any room !! D: fml.
Before thatt !! we were doing cartwheels , tom went aswell ;) yay tom pham , anywayz... i was doing cartwheel... for some reason when i did it .. danny's pant came off (coz my shoe hit him) HAHA... it was funny for a bit.. than he charged at me ... and tried to dack me... me u all know im too good for that to happen ;) HEHE~ just joking !! (dont think im cocky coz i not D: ) ... after they left, i stay back and training , one of my seniors taught me very usefull skills in fighting and training :) it glad i stayed back !!

anywayz , ... tired..as always :L

tomorrow i have NAS competition !! yay >< :L gotta wake up at like 5am to get ready ... >< psssssh i wanna SLEEP !! goosh D:
jks. wish me luck ;) i need it!! D:

run ~

SNSD !! :D ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment